Contact us at:
We are a fully stocked one-stop-shop neighborhood store with a fun community vibe that offers the staples needed to prepare home-cooked meals including:
- Produce and fresh meat (beef, chicken, turkey and pork)
- Frozen meals
- Bread products: cereal, chips, crackers
- Pasta and rice
- Cooking Needs: Cooking oils, vinegars, spices, sauces, pasta, rice, etc.
- Dairy: milk, eggs, cheese
- Beverages: soda, juice, waters, energy drinks
- Sweets & Snacks: candy, cookies, muffins
- Everyday Conveniences: cleaning supplies, personal hygiene, toilet paper, napkins, paper towels, cups, plastic utensils, and laundry detergent
- Health and beauty aids
- Kitchen supplies: Pots and pans, kitchen utensils, etc.
- Healthy options, including fresh fruit - buying local is important so we sell many items grown right on campus by the College of Agriculture.
- A variety of ethnic foods, to bring comfort food to the residents of our very diverse campus community.
We designed the store to have a neighborhood market feel to it, but with a modern and hip twist. Vista Market is accentuated with stained glass tiles, frosted glass dividers, stretch fabric signage, natural lighting, contemporary colors, ceramic floors, metal accents and stainless freezers.
Everyday, every palate, every need… we've got you covered.